Lakefront dining is available to members and their guests in the following areas of the clubhouse:
- The Lake Room
- Terrace, Patio & Deck
- Members Grill
- Formal Dining Room
- Cocktail Lounge
Rooms & Capacity
The Lake Room - The jewel of the club, at maximum capacity it will seat 280 for your event. Want something a little smaller? This room can be partitioned into 3 separate areas for smaller groups. The entire ballroom enjoys floor to ceiling windows to capture the ever beautiful lake view. This room offers a cozy fireplace with double entry to the attached Cocktail Lounge. It's the perfect choice for your special day.
Covered Outdoor Lakefront Terrace - This area is directly accessible via The Lake Room and is a perfect spot for summertime parties and receptions. It holds 50 people and breakfast, lunch or dinner can be enjoyed while taking in the pristine lake view.
Founders Room - Otherwise known as our Board Room, is located directly off the main lobby. With a seating capacity of 20 people it is perfect for an intimate party or executive meeting. Seating can be done with one large dining table perfect for a family dinner or conference room style with room enough for visual aids.
Fisher Room - Located on the second above the main lobby, you may host a group of up to 35 quite comfortably. A quiet, secluded setting it is perfect for a small private party or a group meeting. This room can be set conference style, with seminar seating or even several small tables
Formal Dining Room - Our Formal Dining room is located between the Members Grill and Cocktail Lounge and boasts floor to ceiling views of beautiful Pine Lake. It is the perfect place to host a shower, private party or even a small, intimate wedding with a capacity of 60 people, this upscale setting is perfect. Enjoy the separate casual area that includes a fireplace and casual seating.
- Flat screen TV
- Overhead projectors
- Speakers and sound systems
- Oversized and multiple screen capabilities
- Outsourcing for larger presentations
Golfers – Billing is based on a minimum of 120 golfers or the actual number of golfers, whichever is greater.
Deposit – A deposit is required upon execution of a contract. The deposit is non-refundable and will be credited to the total contract amount.
Payment – The balance is due ten (10) days after billing.
Event Cost – The price will be per golfer and includes the following:
- Valet Service
- Locker Room Facilities (for both men and women)
- Driving Range – mats only
- Green fees for 18 Holes of Golf including Carts
Food & Beverage - We will design a custom menu to fit your groups needs and budget to ensure a first class event.
PLEASE NOTE that it is the organization coordinator’s responsibility to inform all participants of the Pine Lake Country Club Rules and proper Dress Code:
Dress Code Policy
- Metal spiked golf shoes are not permitted on the golf course.
- Proper golf attire is required on the golf course. T-shirts without a collar, sleeveless shirts, cut-off shorts, tennis shorts and denim will not be permitted.
Rain Delay Policy
- Golf will continue with rain only.
- Thunder and/or lightening will stop play immediately.
- In the case of a storm delay, a decision will be made by the Golf Course Superintendent and the General Manager as to when play will resume.
- Due to the nature of our business, the group will be billed in it’s entirety for the day regardless of the number of holes played.
Pro Shop Availability
- The Pro Shop will be open to all participants and our Golf Professional Staff will be available to assist your guests.
- At the Pro Shop, special gifts and prizes may also be purchased at a discount as well as gift certificates. Credit cards are accepted at the Pro Shop.
- Club rental is available at the Pro Shop.
- If needed, Pine Lake Golf Staff will assist with coordinating foursomes and tee assignments.
- Signage for the golf course and carts should be provided to the club at least 24 hours in advance.
If you have questions or would like to discuss booking a Golf Outing at Pine Lake Country Club, please contact Michael Gonino, our Catering Manager at [email protected]