Hats are not permitted to be worn by men anywhere in the Clubhouse, except in the Locker Rooms. Shoes worn on outdoor clay tennis courts may not be worn anywhere in the clubhouse. Golf shoes are allowed only in the Members Grill. Casual attire in good taste is allowed in the Lake Room, Members Grill or Cocktail Lounge. Men are required to wear sport coats in the Formal Dining Room. Casual attire in good taste is permitted on the Deck, Terrace and Patio. Swimmers must wear tasteful and modest coverings over their swim wear.
Denim clothing may not be worn on club property at any time between Memorial Day and Labor Day. Denim clothing, in good taste, will be allowed in the Members Grill, Lounge, Patio, and Locker Rooms from Labor Day thru Memorial Day. Denim may not be worn in the Lake Room.
Adults and Juniors are expected to abide by the dress code guidelines on the Golf Course and on all Practice areas. Only Golf Shoes with soft spikes will be permitted. Men must wear shirts tucked in with collars and sleeves. Golf and baseball hats must be worn with the brim facing forward. Slacks or golf shorts must be worn. Lady golfers must wear proper golf attire including dresses, golf shorts, skorts, slacks, or capris and golf shirts.
- Slacks & shorts
- Golf skorts or shorts at least mid-thigh
- Rain gear
- Tennis or golf shoes
- Collared Shirts
- Graphic tee shirts & tank tops
- Denim of any color and cut-offs
- Untucked shirts
- Cargo, tennis, lacross & sports shorts
- Spandex-type clothing
- Open-toed sandals
- Bathing attire
- The changing of shoes/clothes in the parking lot is not permissable and should only be done in the Locker Rooms.
- Shirt tails must be tucked in at all times.
- Hats must be worn with the bill facing forward and are not permitted inside the Clubhouse.
- Proper footwear is required while on the Golf Course.