Prospective Member Application Process
Congratulations on your decision to join the family of Pine Lake Country Club. On behalf of the entire membership and staff we are excited to begin this new adventure with you!
What should I do next?
- Fill out and sign all pages of the Membership Application
Obtain two (2) members to sponsor your application with a letter
- One of your sponsors must be a Stock member
- Both letters need to include this specific wording, “I give my personal unequivocal endorsement” to the named applicant
- If you do not know any current members at the Club, please contact our Membership and Marketing Director, Alexandra Wendland at [email protected]
- Have your sponsors sign the application and attach their sponsorship letters
Submit your application and a photo of yourself with or without your family
- If you don’t have a photo, we can take one for you at the Club when you drop off your application
- You are also able to email your photo to our Membership and Marketing Director, Alexandra Wendland at [email protected]
- Submit your $1,000 Application deposit to the Club via check, cash, or card
What if I don’t have any sponsors?
Don’t stress! If you do not know any current members of the club, our Membership Committee will meet with you and become your sponsors.
Okay, I submitted my application. What happens next?
Once the Club receives your application and all required documents, there will be a one (1) week posting period to our Membership. Once the posting period has been completed, your application is sent to the Board of Directors for a final vote!
When will I hear from the Club?
Upon final vote, the Membership and Marketing Director, Alexandra, will officially welcome you as the newest member of the PLCC family! From there you will be invited to attend a New Member Orientation and you will receive all of the necessary and useful information to begin using the club’s amenities!
Click Here to download our Membership Application