Wedding Planner Banquet Menu Policies & Procedures Suggested Vendors
Michael Gonino, our Catering Manager can be reached at 248.682.1300 Ext. 101 or email@example.com
Your wedding day… one of the most meaningful and marvelous days in your life. You have dreamed of a picture-perfect wedding, let Pine Lake Country Club make that dream come true. Pine Lake Country Club, is one of the most beautiful locations in Michigan located directly on gorgeous Pine Lake. We are committed to bringing every detail of your vision into reality. From the first hors d’oeuvres passed on our lakefront deck, through the spectacular dinner and first-class service, to a night of celebrating your love with your closest family and friends, Pine Lake Country Club will be there every step of the way.
No matter what your occasion is, birthday, shower, bar or bat mitzvah, anniversary, rehearsal dinner, business dinner or golf outing. All of us at Pine Lake Country Club will provide you with a delightful culinary experience.
Rooms & Capacity
Covered Outdoor Lakefront Terrace - This area is directly accessible via The Lake Room and is a perfect spot for summertime parties and receptions. It holds 50 people and breakfast, lunch or dinner can be enjoyed while taking in the pristine lake view.
Founders Room - Otherwise known as our Board Room, is located directly off the main lobby. With a seating capacity of 20 people it is perfect for an intimate party or executive meeting. Seating can be done with one large dining table perfect for a family dinner or conference room style with room enough for visual aids.
Fisher Room - Located on the second above the main lobby, you may host a group of up to 35 quite comfortably. A quiet, secluded setting it is perfect for a small private party or a group meeting. This room can be set conference style, with seminar seating or even several small tables
Formal Dining Room - Our Formal Dining room is located between the Members Grill and Cocktail Lounge and boasts floor to ceiling views of beautiful Pine Lake. It is the perfect place to host a shower, private party or even a small, intimate wedding with a capacity of 60 people, this upscale setting is perfect. Enjoy the separate casual area that includes a fireplace and casual seating.
- Flat screen TV
- Overhead projectors
- Speakers and sound systems
- Oversized and multiple screen capabilities
- Outsourcing for larger presentations
Golfers – Billing is based on a minimum of 120 golfers or the actual number of golfers, whichever is greater.
Deposit – A deposit is required upon execution of a contract. The deposit is non-refundable and will be credited to the total contract amount.
Payment – The balance is due ten (10) days after billing.
Event Cost – The price will be per golfer and includes the following:
- Valet Service
- Locker Room Facilities (for both men and women)
- Driving Range – mats only
- Green fees for 18 Holes of Golf including Carts
PLEASE NOTE that it is the organization coordinator’s responsibility to inform all participants of the Pine Lake Country Club Rules and proper Dress Code:
Dress Code Policy
- Metal spiked golf shoes are not permitted on the golf course.
- Proper golf attire is required on the golf course. T-shirts without a collar, sleeveless shirts, cut-off shorts, tennis shorts and denim will not be permitted.
- Golf will continue with rain only.
- Thunder and/or lightening will stop play immediately.
- In the case of a storm delay, a decision will be made by the Golf Course Superintendent and the General Manager as to when play will resume.
- Due to the nature of our business, the group will be billed in it’s entirety for the day regardless of the number of holes played.
- The Pro Shop will be open to all participants and our Golf Professional Staff will be available to assist your guests.
- At the Pro Shop, special gifts and prizes may also be purchased at a discount as well as gift certificates. Credit cards are accepted at the Pro Shop.
- Club rental is available at the Pro Shop.
- If needed, Pine Lake Golf Staff will assist with coordinating foursomes and tee assignments.
- Signage for the golf course and carts should be provided to the club at least 24 hours in advance.