Billing is based on a minimum of 100 golfers or the actual number of golfers, whichever is greater. A non-refundable deposit is required and will be credited to the total contract amount. The balance is due ten (10) days after billing.
The following is included:
- Valet Service
- Locker Room Facilities (for both men and women)
- Driving Range – mats only
- Green fees for 18-Holes of Golf including Carts
PLEASE NOTE that it is the organization coordinator’s responsibility to inform all participants of the Pine Lake Country Club Rules and proper Dress Code:
Dress Code Policy
- Metal spiked golf shoes are not permitted on the golf course.
- Proper golf attire is required on the golf course. T-shirts without a collar, sleeveless shirts, cut-off shorts, tennis shorts and denim will not be permitted.
- Golf will continue with rain only.
- Thunder and/or lightening will stop play immediately.
- In the case of a storm delay, a decision will be made by the Golf Course Superintendent and the General Manager as to when play will resume.
- Due to the nature of our business, the group will be billed in it’s entirety for the day regardless of the number of holes played.
- The Pro Shop will be open to all participants and our Golf Professional Staff will be available to assist your guests.
- At the Pro Shop, special gifts and prizes may also be purchased at a discount as well as gift certificates. Credit cards are accepted at the Pro Shop.
- Club rental is available at the Pro Shop.
- If needed, Pine Lake Golf Staff will assist with coordinating foursomes and tee assignments.
- Signage for the golf course and carts should be provided to the club at least 24 hours in advance.