If you're looking into hosting a golf event, you'll want to do it right. Create a golf outing that is unique, interesting and fun for attendees by partnering with Pine Lake. We cater to your needs and make your guests feel welcome. Speak with Mark Nowosielski, our Head Golf Professional about the numerous types of golf formats to determine which is right for your outing.
- Valet Service
- Locker Room Facilities (for both men and women)
- Driving Range – mats only
- Green fees for 18-Holes of Golf including Carts
Food & Beverage - We will design a custom menu to fit your needs and budget to ensure a 5-star event.
PLEASE NOTE that it is the organization coordinator’s responsibility to inform all participants of the Pine Lake Country Club Rules and proper Dress Code:
Dress Code Policy
- Metal spiked golf shoes are not permitted on the golf course.
- Proper golf attire is required on the golf course. T-shirts without a collar, sleeveless shirts, cut-off shorts, tennis shorts and denim will not be permitted.
Rain Delay Policy
- Golf will continue with rain only.
- Thunder and/or lightening will stop play immediately.
- In the case of a storm delay, a decision will be made by the Golf Course Superintendent and the General Manager as to when play will resume.
- Due to the nature of our business, the group will be billed in it’s entirety for the day regardless of the number of holes played.
Pro Shop Availability
- The Pro Shop will be open to all participants and our Golf Professional Staff will be available to assist your guests.
- At the Pro Shop, special gifts and prizes may also be purchased at a discount as well as gift certificates. Credit cards are accepted at the Pro Shop.
- Club rental is available at the Pro Shop.
- If needed, Pine Lake Golf Staff will assist with coordinating foursomes and tee assignments.
- Signage for the golf course and carts should be provided to the club at least 24 hours in advance.
If you have questions or would like to discuss booking a Golf Outing at Pine Lake Country Club, please contact Mark Nowosielski, our Head Golf Professional at [email protected]
Billing is based on a minimum of 100 golfers or the actual number of golfers, whichever is greater. A non-refundable deposit is required and will be credited to the total contract amount. The balance is due ten (10) days after billing.